Friday 29 April 2011

Mahesh Bhatt's wife actress I decided against prosecution

Mahesh Bhatt's Mumbai ... ... Pakistani actress Sue A. I decided against prosecution. Character assassination against her husband to sue is today consulting his lawyers. Indian newspaper 'The Times of India' in Pakistani actress as I already alleged that Mahesh Bhatt thpr receipt, then coming into the filmmaker's office announced that Mahesh Bhatt not only as teacher but Imran Hashmi and film secrets and murder writer Shagufta Rafique understand in the presence of a friend was sowing. Mahesh Bhatt's wife Soni rajdan do with her husband, Pakistani actress has decided against legal action. Mahesh their lawyers to discredit and character assassination to file charges in connection with case consultation is today. According to the newspaper when he contacted Sony about this, he confirmed that he filed a lawsuit against me to meet his lawyer is . he said that this is not the first time that I try to discredit my husband's. even before the Pakistani press accusations my husband owed. He said that he very angry at me is. Mahesh Bhatt says that I need medication it is dangerous. I already expected it. 

No comments:

Geo News English

Blogger Tricks

Power Rangers video

Adi Shankar Presents a Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Bootleg Film By Joseph Kahn.

To Learn More About Why This Bootleg Exists Click Here: http://tinyurl.com/mw9qd79