Monday 6 June 2011

PCB not want to fight, the Captain came to address the media for the removal, Shahid Afridi

Karachi ... I do not want to fight the PCB, through the media I htayagya Captain, in Karachi todaywith his lawyers were busy press conferenceFormer Pakistan cricket captain kakhna about his removal from regular captain was not turpragahBut I was taken by Captain htayagya media,therefore announces retirement forced by themedia, said they want lrnanhyn of PCB, I want to play politics does not just cricket, PCB to talk tokubrhananhyn apnahq N Ausy ayahun ask,burdkaruyh them said to me was not right, they sayasdsfyq thakh yaamrakml be made ​​captain I do not mind, but the committee is karpraatraz way.

No comments:

Geo News English

Blogger Tricks

Power Rangers video

Adi Shankar Presents a Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Bootleg Film By Joseph Kahn.

To Learn More About Why This Bootleg Exists Click Here: http://tinyurl.com/mw9qd79